|Here are some examples of what makes great Curriculum Vitae. Further below, you find a sample of a CV.
All Curriculum Vitae are different, but there are a number of ground rules for every good CV.
Here are the top 3 things to consider when creating your CV:
When you go through the Curriculum Vitae examples on this page, you will see what the key sections make a good CV.
This CV sample has been created with the JobCred CV Builder. The process of building your CV starts with creating a profile. You then select the parts of your profile that you want to appear on your CV. You can choose to download your CV as a MS Word document or as a PDF.
Your advantages of using a CV Builder are:
Key Sections in Your Curriculum Vitae
The key sections in any good Curriculum Vitae example are:
- Personal details / Contact Details
- Personal statement / About Me
- Work experience / Employment
- Education / Training
- Skills and Abilities
- Interests and Hobbies
- References / Referees
An easy way to create and maintain your Curriculum Vitae that include all the key sections is to use the free JobCred CV Builder.
Sign up now. Claim your
free copy of our Expert
CV Writing Guide!
What Our Users Say
- "JobCred is easily the best online CV tool I’ve seen. I completed my new CV in less than an hour… so much easier than doing it on Word and I can update it in a matter of seconds." Kate, England
- Thank you for providing this service! Your step-by-step help throughout the process was invaluable. My CV is getting a higher response rate already thanks to you guys Sean, Ireland